Top ten things to do while staying at the Cottage on the Thames!
- Sit around a fire at the edge of the Thames and look up at the stars.
- Listen to the birds sing, and watch the hawks and herons soar.
- Go for a swim in the breath-taking Swimming Quarry, Canada's largest swimming pool.
- Browse 15,000 antiques and vintage items in Eclectic Treasure.
- Fish for walleye, carp, pike, trout, perch, bass, and catfish in the Thames River or the old Fishing Quarry.
- Splurge on a superb dinner at the nearby Westover Inn or have a drink and enjoy pub fare at the Parkview Creamery.
- Attend a play at the internationally renowned Stratford Shakespeare Festival.
- Explore sports history at the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy the scenery while walking along the Riverview Walkway, The Loop Trail, or the Grand Trunk Trail, or while hiking the sixty-mile-long Avon Trail.
- Travel back in time at the St. Marys Museum.
And then, discover another hundred things to see, hear, taste, and do!