- Bookings -- To make a booking, you must call us at 519-998-1337 to pay the rental fee in full by means of a credit card. If you cancel your booking more than two weeks before your intended arrival, the full rental fee (less $10 to cover processing costs) will be credited back to your credit card. If you cancel your booking less than two weeks before your intended arrival, half of your fee will be credited back to your credit card.
- Check-in and check-out -- You can check in anytime after 2:00 pm. After you make your booking, we will email you a combination for the lockbox from which you can acquire a key to let yourselves in. Check-out time is any time before 10:30 am. Please ensure that your suite is left in a clean and orderly condition. If the Cottage owners are not on hand at your departure, you may leave your key in the lockbox.
- Smoking -- Smoking is not permitted within the Cottage or on the Cottage property. Violators of this policy will be required to immediately leave the premises without refund, and will be charged a deep-cleaning fee.
- Noise -- Guests are required to abide by local by-laws, and to respect neighboring properties. Excessive noise may result in guests being required to leave the property, without refund.
- Damage or loss --
Guests will be billed for any damage to the suite or property, or loss of items, that occurs during their stay.
Loss of Cottage keys will result in a $75 re-keying fee.
- Visitors -- Guests are welcome to have visitors during the day, but only registered guests are allowed to stay overnight in the suites. Guests are responsible for any loss or damage to the Cottage or property that is caused by their visitors.
- Utilities -- The Cottage does not have cable access, internet access, or a landline telephone.
- Liability -- The owners of The Cottage on the Thames are not liable for any loss or personal injury caused by the actions or negligence of guests.
- Terms of agreement -- The policies described above represent the terms of agreement pertaining to the use of the Cottage on the Thames. By booking a stay at the Cottage on the Thames you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms.